Have you ever encountered a Canon printer not printing issue? If yes, then you are not alone. It is a common issue that most users face and try to fix it on their own. Admittedly, this error can pop up at any time of the day while printing. The basic and the foremost thing to check to resolve the issue is ink cartridge levels and paper tray. If you have insufficient ink levels, then your printer won’t print. Similarly, if you have no paper to print on, the printer won’t print. Check both of these things before you connect with the executives. We have been dealing with common printer problems for years and resolve these issues in no time. Connect with us to get it fixed.
top of page
bottom of page
There are some methods that you can try to solve your Brother printer offlineproblem:
1. Check thoroughly that the Brother Printer turned ON and there are no errors on the screen.
2. Check the printer connection as well that the printer connected to the computer properly.
3. Make sure that your Brother Printer set as the default printer in Windows 10 settings.
4. Delete all pending print jobs from the printer’s property.
5. If you see a copy of your Brother printer’s icon then delete that device from the computer.
If you are unable to this on your own then you can connect to us. We have a specialized team that deals with all printer reed problem. You can connect to us 24/7 for any printer relard issue.