Our best-fit Mastery clients demonstrate a combination of certain specific metrics and cultural attributes. In short, you need to be financially solvent and ready for change. According to Marc, the most important quality of a very suitable Mastery client is their willingness to do the work. It sounds simple, but it's true. Training your team to take control of your sales and marketing is no easy task. Yes , the benefits are huge , but they're not without a hitch. Some businesses just don't want trouble.
They're more than willing to pay agencies a monthly fee for the next 30 years to write their content and clean up their HubSpot portal. Well-versed clients think differently. They have seen their marketing ROI continue to decline. They know that if industry mailing list want to see different results, they need to take a new approach. Mastery customers agree that the internet has changed the way their customers buy - they know that people tend to buy from businesses they trust.
If their current marketing doesn't strategically engage customers and build trust with them, it won't make a real difference. That's why, according to Marc, "90% of clients are a good fit for Mastery because they're willing to implement what they ask, and you answer." As for the other 10%? Clients must be able to afford our highly customized services . Ideally, the company's annual revenue is around $5 million (though some are smaller). Additionally, we seek stability within the company and a culture that fosters professional development.